Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello, readers! Gabe the moviekid is back! Today, I'll talk about Avatar. It was great...for the first 30 minutes! I mean sure it looked good, but the storyline went on and on again. They didn't put anything new in the story after the main character met the navi. When I saw it , I told my dad he owes me 3 hours of my life. I did think Jake Sully(Sam Worthington)and Grace(Sigourney Weaver) were good and believable. The Navi looked cool,but made things boring. They weren't very exciting after awhile. They were like real indians, not aliens. And they cried like a 5 year old who didn't get a toy they wanted. Although I liked the animals. In the end I'll give it...4 out of 10. Gotta go. My dads donating his three hours of life.

1 comment:

  1. wow... i hate avatar too... the cover seemed bad
    go to my blog anthonyholee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete