Sunday, January 24, 2010

moviekid

I am Gabriel.I'm a movie fanatic. And suprisingly...I'm 11! I've entered the world of blogging to mention the movies. So step aside adults, let a kid take a crack at movie reviewing. So,if you have any ideas of the movies I talk about, don't be shy to email me your own ideas. So, here's my first review.

The Spy next door.
Now,this movie wasn't liked by many adults. They thought it was "silly"or "goofy". Sigh. Adults will never understand a kid's taste in movies. But that's way I'm here. Any ways, I thought that it was pretty funny. Jackie Chan never gets old. Well, in age he does but, you know what I mean. Obviously, this movie proves that making us kids happy is way harder than saving the world. Jackie was good. I think he'll have his kung fu moves until he's 80. The boy Ian (Will Shadley) was good. He either has a future as a spy, or a patient at a asylum. He'll be the boy that lies...a lot. I was suprised Billy Ray Cyrus was in it. His part wasn't that big. Although I had a hard time keeping up with the villians plot to take over the world. So in the end I'd give it...8 out of 10.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment