Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movie kid returns! Hey movie lovers! I'm here to discuss the new movie the Wolf Man. It's about a rich shallow man who is bitten by a werewolf and becomes one himself. The role is played by Benicio Del Toro. The transformation scenes never cease to amaze me. The acting and story is good. Although it took forever for him to transform in to a werewolf. I was 15 when it happened. It has an awesome twist in the end. Oh, you're begging me to reveal it?Well it is rated R, so you're gonna have to wait till you're 17. Before I close my review, let me say this, there happens to be a old version of it. I know, I know. A lot of you like new movies. But for those who like classics, look it up on imdb.com. I'll give it 9 out of 10. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment