Saturday, April 23, 2011

My next review is of a old, classic movie starring Liam Neeson as a scientist who is disfigured by criminals, and gets revenge. This movie is called Darkman. Some of you might assume it's a lame movie because it's an old movie. But it's not. First off, it was made by the same guy who made the Spiderman movies. 2nd, it pays homage to both heroes of the silver screen, and monsters from the olden days. The character Darkman is a tortured anti-hero who is slowly becoming a monster. The movie is artistic, brilliant, deep, and surprisingly humorous. The only thing I regret of this was that it didn't become more popular. In the end, I give it 3.5 or 4 stars out of 4 stars. (This movie is rated R, but I saw it when I was 5, so it should be friendly for kids 10+)

No comments:

Post a Comment